Carey, Ohio is a recurring setting for Halloween Horror Nights houses and scarezones. While the name of the town itself was introduced in Halloween Horror Nights: Reflections of Fear, an area of town known as Willamette Valley served as part of The Caretaker's backstory in Halloween Horror Nights: Islands of Fear. The town is located in Wyandot County, which was featured in Halloween Horror Nights: Ripped from the Silver Screen and Halloween Horror Nights 20: Twenty Years of Fear. The town's ancient French counterpart, Carae was also introduced in Twenty Years of Fear. Carey, Ohio is the hometown of one of the creators of Halloween Horror Nights, and so is used as a nod to their origins.
- The Skoolhouse (Carey, Ohio)
- Apocalypse: City of Cannibals
- The Spawning (Wyandot County)
- Leave it to Cleaver (Wyandot County)
- The Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes (Wyandot County)
- Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate (Wyandot County)
- Zombiegeddon (Carey, Ohio) (mentioned in queue video)
- Catacombs: Black Death Rising (Carae, France) (mentioned in queue signs)
- H.R. Bloodengutz Presents: Holidays of Horror (Carey, Ohio)
- Acid Assault (Carey, Ohio)
- Dead End (Carey Ohio)
- Afterlife: Death's Vengeance (Carey, Ohio).
- Havoc: Derailed (Carey, Ohio)