Halloween Horror Nights Orlando attraction
|Attraction type||Haunted House|
|Event||Halloween Horror Nights 22|
|Park||Universal Studios Florida|
|Housed in||Soundstage 20|
The Catedral de Caementum Animus is, by day, undergoing a building-wide architectural refurbishment. By night, the many stone gargoyles that keep watchful eye over the sanctuary come to life with the mission of protecting this sacred place against intrusion.
When you walk into the house you are standing in front of a large cathedral. Once you enter through the front door you see a moving statue on your left. Continuing further into the cathedral you see a gargoyle popping up behind a statue. After that is a room with hanging ropes where Hunchbakces jump out. You then walk into a room filled with candles where a gargoyle flies from balcony to balcony above you. After going through more scenes with gargoyles you come into this huge room which makes it look like your outside on a starry night and gargoyles fly on both sides as you walk on a platform. The final scene is when gargoyles on bungee cords come at you with incredible speed.
- Moving Statue
- The stone Gargoyle statues in the opening scene were formerly located on the sides of the original Universal Studios Florida archway entrance (which was replaced with the current archway in 1998).
- The stone gargoyles were also located at the beginning of the Grown Evil scarezone during Halloween Horror Nights 21.
- A scene from this house was used in Jack Presents: 25 years of Monsters and Mayhem.
- This house won House of the Year in 2012.
- This is the last house located in Soundstage 20 along with Dead End.
|Halloween Horror Nights 22|
|Characters: Roaming Legions|
|Haunted Houses: Dead End • Gothic • Universal's House of Horrors • The Walking Dead: Dead Inside • Welcome to Silent Hill • Alice Cooper: Welcome to My Nightmare • Penn and Teller: New(kd) Las Vegas|
|Scarezones: The Legions of Horror|
|Shows: Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure • 20 Penny Circus: Fully Exposed|