|Halloween Horror Nights Orlando attraction|
|Attraction type||Haunted House|
|Event||Halloween Horror Nights 24|
|Park||Universal Studios Florida|
|Housed in||Sprung Tent 2|
|Based on||Halloween (1978)|
|Followed by||Halloween: Hell Comes to Haddonfield (2016)|
Follow in Michael Myers’ footsteps as he begins his historic night of horror. John Carpenter’s classic original film comes to life – just as yours is coming to an end.
Guests would enter the house by passing the façade of the Myers house during which a video projection would play showing guests the backstory of Halloween. Then guests would enter by passing through a hallway with various photos of the family before walking through the entry way where a body was lying on the staircase. While guests were busy looking at the scene, sometimes a young Michael Myers wearing a children's clown costume would pop out of the doorway just behind them. Next up was the infamous kitchen scene, where guests could see Michael pinning Bob to a wall with his butcher knife. Then would come Judith's bedroom with her gravestone on the bed. Guests would then enter a room made to look like a backyard in a residential neighborhood before entering a garage where a dummy dressed like Michael would be found attacking a terrified woman. A couple of rooms later would come the closest scene (if you looked closely you could see clothing of other famous slasher villains such as Freddy Krueger's iconic sweater). Finally comes the finale where Dr. Loomis would come out of a closet and repeatedly shoot an approaching Michael in the chest.
- Judith Myers
- Young Michael Myers
- Woman in car
- Trick or treaters from Halloween III: Season of the Witch
- Michael Myers
- Doctor Samuel Loomis
- Ghost Myers wearing Bob's glasses
Halloween was voted house of the year along with Dollhouse of the Damned at Halloween Horror Nights 24 in Orlando.
- Although Michael himself didn't appear in the film, a group of trick or treaters from Halloween III: Season of the Witch were featured in the house.
- During the closet scene, clothing worn by other famous movie villains, such as Freddy Krueger, could be seen.
- The T.V in the Living Room scene sometimes showed the commercial for Silver Shamrock masks which was in Halloween 3
- This house tied for House of the Year in 2014 with Dollhouse of the Damned.