Halloween Horror Nights 2000 was Halloween Horror Night's 5th time at hollywood
- The Undertaker: No Mercy - A raw, in-your-face, horror experience based on the WWE Superstar The Undertaker
- Buffy & Angel: Hellmouth Haunt - An attraction created by the creators of the WB Network's series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Angel"
- Rob Zombie's The House of 1000 Corpses Maze - Based on Zombie's upcoming debut as a director and screenwriter.
- Clive Barker's Harvest - You'll walk through a hole in the wall of a mausoleum leading into the ground where something is reclaiming the dead to incubate its young
- Theatre of Blood - A vault of Universal's classic horror films, where you'll find yourself prey to the most merciless celluloid slashers and fiends
- Chucky's Insult Emporium - The infamous doll from hell's insults feast on the feeble, the ill-at-ease, and the socially inept.
- Carnival of Carnage - Medieval torture... sword swallowers, fire and glass eaters, and human pincushions toast their unusual talents with stomach churning chasers of cockroaches, worms, and maggots.
- Animal House of Horrors - Featuring pythons, cockroaches, bats, and rats.