Halloween Horror Nights IX was the ninth annual Halloween Horror Nights event in Orlando. Located in Universal Studios Florida, the event was advertised with a depiction of The Mummy calling it the "Last Gasp". The event featured five mazes, including the first 3-D maze in Halloween Horror Nights history, one scarezone, two shows, and a parade, and was held for 19 days in October 1999.
- Doomsday (Earthquake Queue), Go on a journey through the warped underground of New York City as the impending arrival of the Millennium brings out the worst in the city that never sleeps.
- Insanity (Soundstage 22), Revenge-crazed inmates are running the asylum!
- The Mummy (Earthquake Queue), Navigate the depths of a mysterious Egyptian tomb and face ancient priests who want to make you a permanent resident.
- Psycho: Through the Mind of Norman Bates (Soundstage 22), Experience the chillingly violent images that torment Norman's soul. For heavens sake, DON'T GO IN THE SHOWER!
- Universal's Creature Features in 3-D (Nazarman's), Put on your 3-D glasses, as some of Hollywood's worst nightmares literally jump off the screen of a neighborhood movie theater at Florida's first ever 3-D haunted maze.
- Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure (Wild West Stage)
- Deadly D'Illusions (Animal Actors Stage)
- The Festival of the Dead Parade
- Terminator 2 3-D BATTLE ACROSS TIME
- Twister... Ride it Out
- Earthquake- The Big One
- Back to the Future the Ride
- The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera
|Halloween Horror Nights IX|
|Mazes: Doomsday • Insanity • The Mummy • Psycho: Through the Mind of Norman Bates • Universal's Creature Features in 3-D|
|Scarezones: Midway of the Bizarre|
|Shows: Bill and Ted's Exellent Halloween Adventure • Festival of the Dead Parade • Deadly D'Illusions|
|Halloween Horror Nights Orlando|
|Event Editions: 1991 • 1992 • 1993 • 1994 • 1995 • 1996 • 1997 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017|