Halloween Horror Nights I, held in 2011, was the first Halloween Horror Nights event at Universal Studios Singapore. It ran for seven days, and featured two mazes, four scarezones, and one show.
Event Nights Edit
October: 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th.
- Main article: The Director
- Billy Skorski /The Director was the first original icon used for Halloween Horror Nights I (2011). He did not appear in any maze or scare zones, but was instead featured in the photo-op. Skorski was a snuff film director from Eastern Europe.
- Vengeance of the Matriarch was a soundstage maze located in Stage 28. It was inspired by the Southeast Asian Peranakan (Straits-born Chinese) culture, and had guests visiting the haunted mansion of the old matriarch.
- Pestilence was a outdoor maze located in Sting Alley. It simulated the outbreak of a contagious disease in 20th century New York.
- Carn-Evil was a scare zone located in the Hollywood area. It featured feaks, clowns, and other sideshow monstrosities.
- Post-Apocalyptic Rage was a scare zone located in the New York area. A zombie attack was on the lose in the city streets of New York.
- The Void was a mini scare zone located in Sci Fi City. It featured a mad scientist operating on a unsuspecting victim, while his other creations roamed the area, scaring the guests.
- The Edge of Darkness was a mini scare zone located in Ancient Egypt, and featured fire eaters and stilt walkers.
- 44 Sins was a short show located in front of the Obelisk of Ancient Egypt, and featured acrobats and jugglers.
- Battlestar Galactica Human
- Battlestar Galactica Cylon
- Revenge of the Mummy