Halloween Horror Nights V was the fifth annual Halloween Horror Nights event held in Orlando. Located in Universal Studios Florida, it introduced the idea of using an Event Icon, the Cryptkeeper from television's Tales From the Crypt. Advertisements touted it as "The Curse of the Cryptkeeper" and brandished his face. The event featured three mazes, two scarezones, and three shows, and ran for 12 nights in October 1995.
- Cryptkeeper's Dungeon of Terror (Earthquake queue) In a maze with no escape, guests are posed to become the next victims.
- Terror Underground: Transit to Torment (Nazarman's) A journey through the subways of New York with creatures of the underground.
- Universal's House of Horrors (Soundstage 23) Guests meet Hollywood's horror film legends which are back from the grave.
- Horrorwood Blvd (Hollywood Boulevard) Scareactors abound.
- Midway of the Bizarre (Amity) A ghoulish carnival.
- Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure IV (Wild West Stage)
- The Price is Fright (Animal Actor's Stage) Beetlejuice hosts the wildest game show in the underworld.
- Rock of Ages (New York Library) A rock-and-roll revue with crypt jams.
- Hitchcock's 3-D Theatre
- The Futuristic World of Hanna-Barbera
- E.T. Adventure
- Earthquake- The Big One
- Back to the Future The Ride
|Halloween Horror Nights V|
|Mazes: Cryptkeeper's Dungeon of Terror • Terror Underground: Transit to Torment • Universal's House of Horror|
|Scarezones: Horrorwood Blvd • Midway of the Bizarre|
|Shows: Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure IV • Rock of Ages • The Price is Fright|
|Halloween Horror Nights Orlando|
|Event Editions: 1991 • 1992 • 1993 • 1994 • 1995 • 1996 • 1997 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017|