|Halloween Horror Nights Orlando event|
|Halloween Horror Nights VIII|
|Slogan||The Last Scream You’ll|
|Number of haunted houses||5|
|Number of scarezones||1|
|Preceded by||Halloween Horror Nights VII|
|Followed by||Halloween Horror Nights IX|
Halloween Horror Nights VIII: Primal Scream was the eighth annual Halloween Horror Nights the event was advertised with a screaming face and calling it "The Last Scream You'll Ever Hear". The event featured five haunted houses, including two pairs of interconnected houses, one scarezone, two shows, and a parade
- Hell's High (Nazarman's) A trip through a high school where a slasher film is being shot. However, when filming stopped, the villains kept going.
- S.S. Frightanic: Carnage Crew (Earthquake Queue) Venture into the vessel's murky depths and meet a "skeleton crew" who will cater to your every needs.
- S.S. Frightanic: Fear in First Class (Earthquake Queue) Explore the darkened staterooms and ballrooms haunted by the ghosts of former passengers.
- Universal's Museum of Horror: Chamber of Horrors (Soundstage 22) Meet Frankenstein, Dracula, The Wolf Man and all your favorite classic Universal Monsters.
- Universal's Museum of Horror: Unnatural History (Soundstage 22) In this museum exhibit, you'll see modern day horror icons come to life...That is, if you can bear to look.
- Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure VII: Dial "E" for Excellent! (Wild West Stage) Follow the pair through movies and television shows.
- Festival of the Dead Parade Annual parade showcasing the event.
- Horrorpalooza (Hollywood Boulevard) A musical review with characters from horror films.
- Inferno (Animal Actor's Stage)
- Terminator 2: 3-D
- Twister... Ride it Out
- Earthquake- The Big One
- Back to the Future the Ride
- The Futuristic World of Hannah Barbera
Press Release Edit
ORLANDO, Fla., Oct. 6 /PRNewswire/ -- This Halloween, it's back to school for those who dare at Universal Studios Florida during the eighth annual Halloween Horror Nights celebration which runs this year for a record-breaking 19 nights beginning October 2 and continuing on October 3, 8-10, 15-18, 21-25, and 27-31.
Brave guests are registering for Fear 101 at Hell's High, one of five new, haunted mazes where substitute teachers from the beyond haunt the hallowed halls, a crazed cafeteria lady cooks up the ultimate mystery meat and the sadistic gym coach takes the phrase "no pain, no gain" much too seriously.
Tickets to this spine-tingling and gruesomely thrilling adventure are now on sale through the Universal Studios Florida website, www.usf.com, and will be available beginning September 1 at Ticketmaster outlets, or at Universal Studios Florida for day of admission purchases. Please refer to Halloween Horror Nights, VIII Ticket Prices and Discounts Fact Sheet below.
During the day guests can enjoy more than 40 rides, attractions and shows, but once night falls, the park is transformed into the most vivid of nightmares. With fear in their hearts, guests will make their way through a total of five haunted mazes, three terrifying stage shows and the most disturbing Festival of the Dead Parade ever.
Designed to keep guests screaming throughout Halloween Horror Nights VIII are:
* S.S. Frightanic. Escape from it all on the S. S. Frightanic. Guests will
experience a not-so-relaxing trip on a ghost ship full of upper-class
ghouls in first class, or encounter a most frightfully gruesome group
hiding within the lower decks.
* Universal's Museum of Horror. There is more carnage than culture to be
found in Universal's Museum of Horror, a fortress that pays homage to
modern day slashers as well as their classic predecessors, but beware:
these effigies are not made out of wax!
* Festival of the Dead Parade. It's a celebration of the dark side when
hundreds of ghouls, zombies and whimsically wicked creatures march
through the streets of Universal with new, themed floats in a tribute
* Shows. There will be three original shows including: Horrorpalooza, a
main-stage show full of hair-raising performance, and the traditional
Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure VII. There will also be a
fogged Midway of the Bizarre, where guests can try their hand at side-
show games while avoiding the bizarre creatures that inhabit the area.
* Lynyrd Skynyrd Concert. Guests will be able to rock to classic favorites
like "Sweet Home Alabama" and "Free Bird" on October 18 when Lynyrd
Skynyrd performs with opening acts Peter Frampton and Tommy Shaw. This
concert is provided with no additional charge to the Halloween Horror
Nights ticket price.
* For more information about Halloween Horror Nights, guests may call
Universal Studios Florida at (407) 22-HORROR.
Halloween Horror Nights VIII Merchandise and Collectables Edit
|Halloween Horror Nights VIII|
|Haunted Houses: Hell's High • Universal's Museum of Horror: Chamber of Horrors • Universal's Museum of Horror: Unnatural History • S.S. Frightanic: Carnage Crew • S.S. Frightanic: Fear in First Class|
|Scarezone: Midway of the Bizarre|
|Shows: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure VII: Dial "E" for Excellent! • Festival of the Dead Parade • Horrorpalooza • Inferno|
|Halloween Horror Nights Orlando|
|Event Additions: 1991 • 1992 • 1993 • 1994 • 1995 • 1996 • 1997 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018|