|Halloween Horror Nights Orlando event|
|Halloween Horror Nights XI|
|Slogan||I.C.U/ Jack's Back/Say Goodbye to Jack/No More Clowning Around|
Eddie Schmidt (Scrapped)
N/A (originally Run)
|Number of haunted houses||5|
|Number of scarezones||3|
|Preceded by||Halloween Horror Nights X|
|Followed by||Halloween Horror Nights: Islands of Fear|
Coming so close after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the US, Universal hurried to change the event to tone it down so it would be for accepting among the society at that time. Therefore the original mascot "Eddie" was scrapped at last minute. He was Jack's demented evil brother who led mass gangs of chainsaws, which explains the extreme amount of chainsaws during Halloween Horror Nights XI. Eddie was replaced by the return of Jack. Taglines such as "Jack's Back" and “There's no more clowning around," were used. Anything graphic or violent was scrapped from the event, displaying no blood or gore. Names were changed left and right, everything from The Festival of the Dead Parade to the names of houses. Some original titles (which may still sound familiar) included "Bloodbath Underground" as what we knew as "Ooze Zone," modifications included red lighting being changed to green. "Scary Tales" was originally named "Terror Land." "Nightmare Alley" was originally titled "Slasher Alley," and the most obvious change would be the Festival of the Dead Parade being renamed as "Nightmares on Parade."
- The Mummy Returns: The Curse Continues (Earthquake Queue), Based on the hit movie! Venture through a maze of tomblike corridors and dark caverns in the Temple of the Scorpion King, where danger lurks around every corner.
- Pitch Black (Soundstage 22), A mysterious zone of darkness has appeared causing weird disturbances. It's up to you to investigate... if you dare.
- Run (Earthquake Queue), Become a guest contestant in a diabolical new game where there are no questions, no prizes, and only one rule - try to escape without losing your mind.
- Scary Tales (Soundstage 22), Enter an abandoned carnival attraction and find yourself in a nightmarish fairy tale world where there's never a happy ending.
- Superstitions (Nazarman's), Explore a hidden warehouse filled with ancient relics and urban legends that will have you believing in the supernatural.
- Boogeymen (Pantages Theater)
- Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure (Wild West Stage)
- Dangerous D'Illusions (Animal Actor's Stage)
- Nightmares on Parade
- Men In Black Alien Attack
- Terminator 2: 3-D Battle Across Time
- Twister... Ride it Out
- Back to the Future The Ride
- The Futuristic World of Hannah-Barbera
- The Mummy Returns: Temple of Terror (Earthquake Queue), originally meant to be a house spin-off (like People Under the Stairs: Under Construction and Psycho Path: The Return of Norman Bates) rather than a movie adaptation.
- Terrorland (Soundstage 22), evolved into Scary Tales.
- Dead Zone (Unknown), Possibly evolved into The Unknown.
- Slasher Alley (Shrek Alley), evolved into Nightmare Alley.
Shows and other Entertainment Edit
- Festival of the Dead Parade (Various), evolved into Nightmares on Parade.
- Deadly D'Illusions (Animal Actor's Stage), evolved into Dangerous D'Illusions.
- Bloodbath Underground-Fright Club (Kongfrontation), evolved into the Ooze Zone.
Halloween Horror Nights XI Merchandise and Collectables Edit
|Halloween Horror Nights XI|
|Characters: Jack the Clown (Event Icon) • Eddie Schmidt|
|Haunted Houses: The Mummy Returns: The Curse Continues • Pitch Black • Run • Scary Tales • Superstitions|
|Scarezones: Midway of the Bizarre • Nightmare Alley • The Unknown|
|Shows: Boogeymen • Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure • Dangerous D'Illusions • Nightmares on Parade|
|Other Entertainment: The Ooze Zone|
|Halloween Horror Nights Orlando|
|Event Additions: 1991 • 1992 • 1993 • 1994 • 1995 • 1996 • 1997 • 1998 • 1999 • 2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018|