"Meetz Meats! Serving YOU for over 25 years!" -Meetz Meats jingle
|Halloween Horror Nights Orlando attraction|
|Leave it to Cleaver|
|Attraction type||Haunted House|
|Event||Halloween Horror Nights: Ripped from the Silver Screen|
|Park||Universal Studios Florida|
|Housed in||Disaster Queue|
Leave it to Cleaver is one of the houses that took place at Halloween Horror Nights: Ripped from the Silver Screen.
The queue video for the attraction is hosted by Sam Meetz, a butcher who owns and operates Meetz Meats, in Carey, Ohio. He explains in the video that his grandfather, founder of Meetz Meats, came to America from Romania during WWI. Initially starting out the company by selling meat from a pig and bovine livestock, Sam's father, who inherited the business, began losing money during the Great Depresion. So, he decided Meetz Meats' livestock would secretly be changed. Instead of butchering pigs, the company would instead secretly butcher hobos, town lawbreakers, and unauthorized visitors to the factory into delicious meat. Not only did this keep the storehouses full, it helped keep the streets "clean of vagrants, riffraff, and ner-do-els." After the first couple humans were butchered, the new products became an instant success, and Sam's father decided to keep the human livestock going. Sam now continues his father's trend, and has become a millionaire, with Meetz Meats as the most popular meat factory in Wyandott County, Ohio.
Throughout the house, all the scareactors can be seen wearing Meaty Meetz masks. The first rooms in the house is the punch-in counter and the employee locker rooms, with factory workers popping out from behind corners at random intervals. The next room is a built-in daycare center for the employees' children, who are being taught how to slaughter and bleed hogs. Guests then enter the factory's kitchen, with scaractors chopping up pieces of meat. After passing through several hallways and encountering the cleaning staff, guests enter the livestock room, which depicts people locked in cages, being prepared to get butchered, and scareactors come out with chainsaws acting as if they are going to slaughter them. In the next room, various pieces of recently butchered human meat can be seen hanging from the ceiling and on the sides. There is then a hallway with blood covering the walls and lights flashing. In the next scene, the meat is being prepared in the freezer room, and employees of Meat's Meetz are getting ready to sell it at the butchery. In the final scene of the house, you walk through a highly lit-up diner where Sam Meetz is selling his meat. Once he catches sight of surviving "unauthorized visitors" he exclaims "Hey, How'd you survive my tour?!". While guests exit the house, one last scareactor, a man dressed up as the Meetz Meats mascot, Meety Meatz, comes up to them with a chainsaw.
- Sam Meetz, owner of Meetz Meats. He appears in the final scene of the house.
- Meaty Meetz, the mascot of Meetz Meats. Meety's face appears on the mask which all of the scareactors wear.
- Sam Meetz' Cousin, an overweight butcher who is always seen carrying a chainsaw and dressed up as Meaty Meetz. He appears at the exit from the maze.
- Sam Meetz' Grandfather, (mentioned but does not appear), the founder of Meetz Meats.
- daycare child
- In one if the slaughter rooms, Bloody Mary's head was about to be chainsawed.
- Leave it to Cleaver has the most upbeat theme song of all of the houses in HHN.
- Most of the queue video, which was projected onto the back of the "Disaster!" show building, was filmed in the New York and San Francisco areas of the park around Nazarman's.
- REDIRECT Template:HHN: RftSS