|Halloween Horror Nights Orlando attraction|
|Ship of Screams|
|Attraction type||Haunted House|
|Event||Halloween Horror Nights 13|
|Park||Universal's Islands of Adventure|
|Housed in||Popeye and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges Queue|
|Preceded By||S.S. Frightanic: Carnage Crew & S.S. Frightanic: Fear in First Class (1998)|
This aging cruise liner was found adrift at sea without a soul on board. Now its decks are roamed by a ghostly crew and passengers. Will you be joining them?
'The HMS Friday set sail in January of 1913. It was one day found mysteriously adrift in the Atlantic Ocean with not a soul on board. Now parked and slowly decaying in the harbor, passengers and crew of this ship from long ago have returned and are hungry for company. Will you see land again, or will you become a passenger?"
The facade was a wall that showed a woman in a sailor outfit with words saying "All aboard... Swell Sailing Ahead.
Highlight Rooms Edit
The bridge and the ships lower levels.
- Women in blue dresses one 5X
- Crew member in coveralls and head lamp 2X
- Men in white dress clothing 2X
- Man in white dress jacket shirt and pants
- Most of the scareactors are wearing light clothing (dress pants shirts jackets) and scareactresses (blue dresses) and pretty much all of the ships crew are wearing darker clothing.
- This was the last house that was located in the Popeye and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges Queue.
|Halloween Horror Nights 13|
|Characters: The Director (Event Icon)|
|Haunted Houses: All Nite Die-In • Funhouse of Fear • Jungle of Doom • Psycho Scareapy • Screamhouse: Revisited • Ship of Screams|
|Scarezones: Boo-Ville • Hide & Shrieeek! • Immortal Island • Night Prey • Port of Evil • Toxic City|
|Shows: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure • Infestation|