Sleepwell was a recurring prop that appeared during Halloween Horror Nights Orlando, starting in 2007 but, that was the only year in which it played a major in one of the houses, A Nightmare on Elm Street: Dreamwalkers, as a drug protecting people from Freddy's nightmares. Apparently, Freddy has broken through the drug's barrier.
- A Nightmare on Elm Street: Dreamwalkers (2007)
- Reflections of Fear (2008)
- The Spawning (2009)
- PsychoScareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook (2010)
- In The Spawning, the drugs were on the desk of the water plant manager, in his office.
- Alternatively, one can assume by the house's description on the website that the victims are in fact awake, it's just that Freddy can now appear in The Waking World under these circumstances.