|Halloween Horror Nights Orlando attraction|
|The Walking Dead: The End of the Line|
|Attraction type||Haunted House|
|Event||Halloween Horror Nights 24|
|Park||Universal Studios Florida|
|Housed in||Soundstage 25|
|Based on||The Walking Dead (Season 4)|
|Preceded by||The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven (2013)|
|Followed by||The Walking Dead: The Living and the Dead (2015)|
AMC’s The Walking Dead returns in an all-new house based on the series’ most recent season. Experience the event’s largest house ever with more Scareactors than ever before.
The facade was the prison after Woodbury attacked in the mid-season finale of season 4.
- Hershel's decapitated head was seen behind the fence of the prison.
- Michonne's katana was also present there.
- This house at the time was the biggest Halloween Horror Nights house to date.
- It was also the house with the most scareactors.
- This is the only house located in Soundstage 25.
|Halloween Horror Nights 24|
|Mazes: AVP: Alien vs. Predator • Dollhouse of the Damned • Dracula Untold: Reign of Blood • From Dusk Till Dawn • Giggles & Gore Inc. • Halloween • Roanoke: Cannibal Colony • The Walking Dead: The End of the Line|
|Scarezones: Bayou of Blood • Face Off: In the Flesh • MASKerade: Unstitched • The Purge: Anarchy|
|Shows: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure • The Rocky Horror Picture Show: A Tribute|