The Warehouse eXXperience was a series of minigames that took place on the sets of 5 Halloween Horror Nights houses with different objectives for the player. Each of these mini games had elements of various Halloween Horror Nights: Twenty Years of Fear houses, such a gas-masked surgeon akin to the mascot of Havoc: Dogs of War appearing in "Chaos" and a Spirit Seekers-like camera being used in "Death". So, in that respect, these games were also previews for that events' houses in addition to ultimately giving a preview of Fear.
The player would earn a statuette of each respective Halloween Horror Nights icon (Jack the Clown, The Storyteller, The Director, The Caretaker, and The Usher) to be placed in a circle of slots that would unlock a special video about Fear at the end. Each game had a different objective and would end with a screamer (save for "Legend" where the screen gets blurred by rising water) and a "YOU ARE DEAD" notice if the player lost the game. The website required players to be age 13 and older.
Houses and ObjectivesEdit
- Legend: Set aboard the S.S. Frightanic (which was one of the sections of Horror Nights: The Hallow'd Past), the player must steady the ship against water flooding through the window or risk going down with the ship.
- Chaos: In a Havoc: Dogs of War-esque laboratory, the player must make seven matches on their vital scan, or else face experimentation at the hands of a gas-masked figure who has some nasty-looking tools...
- Sacrifice: Reminiscent of The Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes due to the presence of a Cindy-like little girl but also featuring Billy the Dummy from Dead Silence: The Curse of Mary Shaw, the player must keep their flashlight centered and clicked on the sobbing little girl. Don't be distracted by the running white rabbit!
- Death: Taking on a Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate air, the player must use a specialized camera to track and save a lost spirit in pain. Be quick, this spirit is not a happy soul!
- Vengeance: Continuing with the tradition of Psycho Scareapy in this setting like PsychoScareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook, the player must steady a record player to soothe a deranged inmate. Make with the music, or the inmate will remind you why Shadybrook has such a horrid reputation...